Sunday, February 23, 2014

Why blogging is a better choice for (ME) than facebook?

Blog Vs. Facebook
Blog Vs. Facebook

I started this blog on July 2013 after big political events in Egypt -(30-6-2013) you may call it a revolution or a coup or whatever you like but I've already made this mistake before and now I can't decide what is it exactly review my first blog post- and I decided to write my own political religious and social opinions in here.

Why did I start it in the first place? why I didn't use facebook to say what I want to say as I used to?

Well, I started another blog before and it was a technical one specialized in programming and it was working good and I kind of liked the blog idea as a whole so I started this one too and decided to share every post to facebook to keep my friends and followers posted with my -so damn genius (In Arabic: Fashi5a)- opinions.

So why was my last post on August 16, 2013?


Actually that was because I got busy and found it waste of time to keep blogging and sharing at facebook in the same time so I decided to cut the crap and just stick to facebook and anyway facebook is much busier and I already play some games in there so I decided to keep it simple.

What happened then to make me come back to blogging after 6 months of not blogging?


I can't say it was happy reason, because it wasn't. 
I really feel like hating every f****n person - Egyptians exclusively- at facebook right now and the reason as you can imagine is politics, but it wasn't entirely politics it was the sadistic tendencies I discovered within almost 90% of Egyptians right now towards every single human being that may disagree with them, and hell yeah this is not healthy environment to be in at all.

Then why blogging is a better choice for me than facebook?


Simply it makes me free of all the BS that I read and see at -Egyptians- facebook right now and it gives me more freedom to f**k their minds off if they came to my blog and started their own BS in here.

Note: I know that someone will comment or think of commenting "Why do you write this post in English if it holds a message to Egyptians?" and my answer is it is not your f****n business this is my blog I can write in whatever language I would like to in addition to it makes my English a little bit better post after post.


A question for readers which one do you prefer to express yourself Blog or Facebook? feel free to tell your story however you like in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment